Sunday, January 24, 2016

You've Been Trumped

I have misgivings about Trump so I try to research all I can when I read something over and over that people say are lies. I am pro-life from conception, babies are blessings from God, and Trump does not mention America's fall from God's grace because of child sacrifice on his website AT ALL. It is all about money. Which is good for pagans. Anyway...

The issue I was researching was eminent domain and found that he does in fact lie, cheat, and steal while doing his business.

Cruz tweeted that Trump wanted to bulldoze a 90 year old woman's house. Well I couldn't find her but I did find Michael Forbes and his mom in Scotland.


Read their story here, read a critique of the "greatest golf course in the world" (not), and then watch a 1:20:00 movie about who trump really is and how he does business. Do you want politics as usual in DC?

The Trouble With Trump Part 1 – Trump Dump

Donald Trump's New Golf Course in Scotland Falls Short
(don't forget the trash dumped from the first article)

You've been Trumped (blackballed video)

You've been Fenced! [trump puts trees around home and bills owner]

Fighting Trump


No comments:

Post a Comment